Medium voltage poles with vacuum interrupters embedded for circuit breaker construction, up to 40,5 kV, 4000 A, 50 kA combine the latest ABB vacuum with state-of-the-art embedding technology and allow an easy assembly and optimum degree of protection against environmental influences.
- Reliability: Extended routine tests and years of experience within the ABB circuit breakers' portfolio grant high quality standards.
- Availability: Global supplier with full risk management and an installed base of more than 3 million embedded poles.
- Optimized logistics: Standardized portfolio enables short delivery times.
- Speed : Close coordination with test laboratories (ie,PEHLA) to perform type tests and speed up your projects.
- Full in-house contact production and material control (ie, by batch-wise real-life making/breaking tests)
- Rated at up to 46 kV, 4,000 A and 50 kA
- Suitable for different standards: IEC, IEEE, GB ,GOST
- Highest classification on electrical and mechanical endurance,as well as capacitive current rating
- Indoor and outdoor application
- Easiest assembly, highest mechanical performance and optimum degree of protection against environmental influences
- Latest technology in materials such as thermoplastic insulation available