Not active product since 2009
The SPOC 100 series control and measuring units are designed to be used as cubicle-oriented remote control interface units in switchgear. The units allow control signals for the circuit breakers, binary signals from the switchgear and analog signals from transducers and measuring transformers to be transmitted to the substation level system and further to the remote control system. The binary signal inputs are used for reading status information from circuit breakers and disconnectors as well as start and alarm signals from the protection relays of the switchgear cubicle. Two of the binary signal inputs can be configured as pulse counter inputs, which can be used for reading energy meters with pulse outputs.
The control and measuring unit is available in three versions: SPOC 110 C, SPOC 111 C and SPOC 112 C, with identical functions, but different control voltage ranges of the binary signal inputs.
- Control and measuring unit transmitting control signals for the circuit breakers, binary signals from the switchgear and analog signals from transducers and measuring transformers
- Remote control interface for distribution substations
- Sixteen binary inputs for reading circuit breaker positions, circuit breaker truck positions, disconnector positions, contact alarm signals, impulse transmitters, etc.
- Two analog inputs for measuring standardized mA signals
- One analog 5 A input for phase current measurement
- Four output relays for the control of circuit breakers, disconnectors, etc.
- Serial interface for extensive two-way data communication including measured values, event reporting, status data, control commands, setting values, configuration parameters, etc.
- Sophisticated internal self-supervision system for maximum system reliability