The REM615 ANSI is a dedicated motor relay perfectly aligned for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of asynchronous motors in generation plants and manufacturing and process industries.
REM615 is a member of ABB's Relion product family and a part of its 615 protection and control product series. The 615 series relaysare characterized by their compactness and withdrawable design. Engineered from the ground up, the 615 series has been designed to unleash the full potential of the IEC 61850 standard for communication and interoperability between substation automation devices.
- Motor protection for synchronous and asynchronous motors and their drives in manufacturing and process industry
- Maximized capital by keeping assets working longer with designs that require less equipment and space
- Enhanced safety by reducing hazards with safety-conscious designs
- Increased reliability by maintaining vital operations with steady, high-quality power every minute of every day
- Reduced operating costs with effective energy management and maintenance strategies
- More flexible system upgrades without rewiring or changing components
- Ease of integration with non-proprietary IEC 61850 communications
- Draw out design
- Machine differential
- High-impedance (HIZ) fault detection
- Arc flash detection (AFD)
- Ring-lug terminals for all inputs and outputs
- Large, easy-to-read LCD