REM620 is a dedicated motor relay perfectly aligned for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of asynchronous motors in manufacturing and process industry.
REM620 is a member of ABB’s Relion® product family and a part of its 620 series products. The 620 series relays are characterized by flexibility and performance for demanding utility distribution and industrial applications. Engineered from the ground up, the 620 series has been designed to unleash the full potential of the IEC 61850 standard for communication and interoperability between substation automation devices.
- Motor protection for synchronous and asynchronous motors and their drives in manufacturing and process industry
- Maximized capital by keeping assets working longer with designs that require less equipment and space
- Enhanced safety by reducing hazards with safety-conscious designs
- Increased reliability by maintaining vital operations with steady, high-quality power every minute of every day
- Reduced operating costs with effective energy management and maintenance strategies
- More flexible system upgrades without rewiring or changing components
- Ease of integration with non-proprietary IEC 61850 communications
- Drawout design
- Motor differential protection
- Up to 14 RTD inputs
- Arc flash detection (AFD)
- Ring-lug terminals for all inputs and outputs
- Programmable push buttons