REM630 is a comprehensive motor management relay for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of medium and large sized asynchronous and synchronous motors in the manufacturing industry.
REM630 is a member of ABB's Relion® family and part of its 630 protection and control product series.
- REM630 has been designed to be the main protection for both asynchronous and synchronous motors and their drives
- Freely configurable functionality to meet application-specific requirements
- Extensive functionality and scalable hardware for the most demanding applications
- All-in-one solution with integration of protection, control, monitoring and supervision in one relay
- Large integrated or detached HMI with user configurable push buttons, making it easy to use
- Extensive life-cycle services
- Motor differential protection, thermal overload protection, motor start-up supervision and frequency protection
- Optional RTD/mA module to be used for various protection and monitoring purposes in motor applications
- 8 RTD/mA inputs and 4 mA outputs
- Supports native IEC 61850 Edition 1, including GOOSE messaging for less wiring and supervised communication
- Supports DNP3 (TCP/IP) and IEC 60870-5-103 communication protocols