The relay explorer RXplore mobile application is designed for operators and site engineers to improve the ease-of-use and increase productivity, at site, during maintenance of protection relays. The app enables a secure connection to the ABB cloud and to selected ABB protection and control relays, and ABB monitoring and diagnostic devices. RXplore supports downloading data from ABB’s cloud service as well as visualization, parameterization and sharing fault information at site.
- RXplore mobile application
- Easy and secure connection to ABB’s Relion® protection and control relays, and monitoring and diagnostic devices.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface for improved operation efficiency.
- Continued and easy availability of service.
- No need to carry a laptop to perform simple operations to the relay.
- Easily share IED events and fault information from the relay to someone else for further analysis.
- Easily scan the network to identify supported ABB products in the lineup
- Secure connection to the relay to perform limited operations
- Update firmware of selected relays
- View the firmware map of the line-up to update the set up with the latest firmware updates.
- Connect and operate the supported relay via any wired LAN to Wi-Fi adapter
- Connect and operate the supported relay with a connecting LAN cable and appropriate adapter in between to completely avoid any wireless connection between RXplore and the supported relay
- Change settings/ parameters of the selected relay
- Read and share fault information from the relay
- Read, view and share events from the relay
- Check circuit breaker condition
- View SLD and operate breaker, disconnector and earthing switch for the supported relays
- View momentary actual values of monitored signals
- Connect to ABB Ability™ Condition Monitoring for switchgear (SWICOM)
- Connect to IEC indoor vacuum circuit breaker VD4 evo
The RXplore application is available free-of-charge from Google Play and App Store