RET620 is a dedicated transformer management relay for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of both power and step-up transformers, including power generator-transformer blocks, in utility and industrial power distribution systems. RET620 is also ideal for voltage regulation.
Compact and versatile two-winding power transformer protection relay with integration of protection, control, monitoring and supervision in one relay.
- Protection for two-winding power transformers
- Extensive protection and control functionality
- Functional scalability and extensive possibilities to easily tailor configurations to application-specific requirements
- Withdrawable plug-in unit design for swift installation and testing
- Large graphical display showing customizable SLDs, accessible either locally or through an easy-to-use web-browser-based HMI
- Extensive life-cycle services
- Extensive range of protection and control functionality for two-winding power transformers, including advanced and fast differential protection with high inrush stability
- Supports various neutral earthing options, matching either high-impedance or numerical low-impedance restricted earth-fault principles
- Optionally can also include automatic voltage regulation of power transformers with a motor-driven on-load tap changer and arc protection
- Supports native IEC 61850 Edition 1 and 2, including redundancy HSR and PRP, GOOSE messaging and IEC 61850-9-2 LE for less wiring and supervised communication
- Supports Modbus, DNP3 and IEC 60870-5-103 communication protocols and different time synchronization methods, including high-accuracy time synchronization via IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol