The Clionet® – Online Service consists of a database in which you can access documents, guidelines and tips on how to best optimize the use of ABB’s protection and control products. This extensive online database features relay products, grid automation, communication products, system products, life cycle services and software tools.
Registered users of the service have free access to current, relevant and reliable information, at all user levels, available 24/7. As a registered user of this online service you benefit from detailed information and get the answer to 500 questions about ABB protection relays and control devices for power distribution systems.
"Register now" at our home page Clionet – Online Service to enjoy immediate access to our technical information.
ABB ensures the availability of technical product support for all distribution protection and control products from product experts, who are located close to the customers worldwide. We provide support for a wide range of product families in different life cycle phases: active, classic or limited.
Our consulting services are tailor-made and based on customer requests. Examples of our consulting services include on-site support, and relay and terminal configurations.
- Access to current, relevant and reliable information
- Detailed information and answers to over 500 questions about ABB protection relays and control devices
- Technical product support locally from product experts
- Support for a wide range of product families in different life cycle phases
- Clionet - Online Service 24/7 for registered users
- Service 24/7
- Reliable information