A mobile electric center (MEC) is built on a trailer in such a way that the whole center can be used under outdoor conditions. Since these centers are tailor made, their contents vary depending on the specific needs of a customer. For example, a MEC might contain some or all of the following: generator, transformer, metal clad switchgear, outdoor load break switches and/or breakers, batteries and battery chargers, auxiliary transformers, AC/DC distribution panels, fire detection systems, air-conditioning systems, and many other equipments.
Factory assembled and tested mobile electric centers are suitable for any special applications like emergency power supply, network extensions, temporary switching stations or transformer stations.
- Quick energy supply without erection on site
- Energy whenever and wherever needed
- Tailor made
- Mobile / Transportable
- Walk-in / Non-walk-in electric centers
- Flexibility in selecting the required equipment and layout
- Engineered, assembled, tested and commissioned in our factories to be ready for use on site
- Powder coated finish