An increasing global demand for power, a wealth of technological innovation and the improved accessibility of renewable energy are driving the evolution in electrification with speed, scalability, carbon reduction, and risk mitigation at the core.
ABB offers a diverse digitally integrated portfolio that addresses shifting market demands for electrification to support a wide range of projects and segments, including data centers, solar and sustainable transportation applications.
Using an approach based on modularity, scalability, and adaptability to meet customer requirements, ABB’s Packaging and Solutions provides a single access point to our integrated portfolio as well as to the greater ABB offering.
From product packaging, compact, containerized primary and secondary substations, eHouses and skids to energy storage solutions and digital systems, we harness the historical innovations and technologies developed across the ABB Group.
To further complement our innovative approach to project applications, we also offer consulting services that include a variety of power system studies, such as network feasibility, protection coordination, circuit breaker selection, arc flash analysis, and transient studies.
This allows us to serve our customers with system-level solution expertise backed by our consolidated knowledge of ABB’s products and power systems.
- Access to the best-of-breed ABB solutions portfolio, simplified project execution and streamlined communication
- Harmonized payment and warranty terms via one commercial agreement covering the total project scope of supply
- Faster project deployment and energization, reduced site commissioning effort
- Customer centric, cost efficient and low risk fast track project implementation from initial need to energization
- Effective risk management across the entire project lifecycle, opportunities to expand/upgrade the solutions in the future