The standardization of electrical distribution solutions is a dependable way to ensure consistent quality, ease of compliance and efficient specification. The importance of flexibility and scalability through a modular approach not only addresses a variety of electrification challenges, but also helps to improve environmental impacts and reduce overall project costs.
ABB’s integrated predesigned, prefabricated, and pretested solutions harmonize innovations and digital technologies from our greater portfolio, from compact secondary substations, modern transportation, and energy storage, to product packaging, custom eHouses and skids for large projects.
Our offering includes, but is not limited to, medium and low voltage switchgear; digital systems; distribution transformers; as well as connections and ancillaries such as battery banks and specific application modules in stationary and mobile versions.
ABB's Packaging and Solutions provide:
- Simplified commercial agreements
- Built-in safety and reliability through integrated, pretested solutions
- Access to the greater ABB portfolio via a single-entry point at a market competitive level
- Efficient execution operating on a harmonized contractual model via a single project manager
- Reduced civil works reducing time and risk on site
- Rapid startup and commissioning
- Standardized and innovatively designed digital solutions