ABB provides a broad range of integrated electrification solutions from the greater ABB portfolio, from compact secondary substations and energy storage, to product packaging, custom eHouses and skids for large projects.
To ensure reliability and reduced risk, all prefabricated, walk-in or non-walk-in, outdoor enclosures are optimized to meet local standards and installation conditions, while integrating ABB and third-party products and services into a single offering.
Such a harmonized offering includes but is not limited to medium and low voltage switchgear; distribution transformers; as well as connections and ancillaries such as battery banks and specific application modules in stationary and mobile versions.
As ABB manages the risk for compatibility between product elements, we contribute to maintaining a predicable commercial and schedule outcome by reducing construction, installation and energization time on site, and lowering project costs and risk. Most essentially, as project delivery is driven by a single ABB point of contact and a simplified commercial agreement, projects are easier to coordinate.
Standardized, scalable and replicable solutions
By continuously developing forward-thinking solutions, including digital packages that address key electrification distribution challenges, ABB is creating success through innovative solution architectures.
ABB Solution Architects are leading with technology by translating a traditionally customized project into a pre-engineered productized solution for reduced risk, improved lead times, and optimized construction enabling us to support customers with projects in nearly every country across multiple segments and applications.
Packaging and Solutions Features:
- Built-in safety and reliability through integrated, pretested solutions
- Access to the greater ABB portfolio via a single-entry point, at a market competitive level
- Efficient execution operating on a harmonized contractual model via a single project manager
- Reduced civil works means less time and risk on site
- Provides project management and coordination resource efficiencies, alleviating concerns
- Rapid startup and commissioning