This 'service' oriented solution from Digital Systems is to enable ABB units or OEMs, without system integration capabilities, to deliver the customer engineered, parameterized, and tested solutions by fully leveraging on features and functionality provided by ABB and non-ABB products used in the digital solutions.
ABB products such as Relion relays, RIO600, SSC600, ZEE600, Arctic gateways, AC800M process controller, AC500 PLC, SWICOM, EkipUp and 3rd party devices are integrated into the digital solution, using IEC 61850, Modbus, IEC 60870-5, DNP, OPC communication standards and other standard/de-facto protocols.
The power system studies and consulting services further compliment engineering solutions offering in terms of comprehensiveness.
The engineering support and consulting solutions include the following:
- Protection schemes, application logic for control and automation and communication configurations
- Using PCM600, Automation Builder, Control Builder and other ABB/3rd party substation automation tools
- Specific IEC 61850 GOOSE based applications like automatic bus transfer, reverse blocking, interlocking, load-shedding, etc.
- Networking and automation solutions such as power management, communication gateway and HMI etc.
- Trainings related to product and application configurations, project specific configurations etc.
- Technical support and repairs
- Short-circuit study, overpressure calculations in switchgear, system stability analysis, protection coordination study, load-flow analysis, arc-flash analysis, motor starting analysis, CT/VT sizing calculations and power quality analysis
- All engineering solutions are offered together with protection, control and automation solution packages and not in a standalone manner.
- Dedicated team of experienced engineering and consulting personnel
- Localization and customization of digital solutions
- Maximum value proposition for customers