AWIN GW100 is a WirelessHART® gateway that can connect up to 25 WirelessHART devices. It is specifically designed for process monitoring applications. It helps to aggregate data from native WirelessHART instruments or wired instruments connected via WirelessHART adapters. As a result, one can gain better insights to the monitored processes, assets, and facilities.
Consequently, one can optimize productivity at a reduced investment cost due to the inherent benefits of going wireless.
AWIN GW100 creates and manages self-organizing and secure WirelessHART network and allows for easy integration to automation controllers and other host systems.
- Works with traditional control systems, as well as ABB Ability™
- Supports up to 25 WirelessHART devices
- Integrates easily with System 800xA and Totalflow RTUs
- Suitable for hazardous area installation (Zone 2)
- Allows low-power connectivity, 12/24 VDC (suitable to run on solar power)
- Protects WirelessHART data with 128-bit AES encryption
- Uses a built-in feature to track WirelessHART network performance and provide early warnings and alerts
- Converts WirelessHART data to ModbusTCP data for easy integration into almost any control system