BORDLINE® M for light rail vehicles
BORDLINE M series is a flexible platform for static converters with a wide application range for any light rail vehicle and related vehicle concepts (e.g. tramways, light-metros, streetcars, trolleybus, and monorails...), for new vehicles and fleet refurbishment. The converters are designed for input voltages of 600 Vdc or 750 Vdc and generate onboard supply voltages.
A broad range of light rail vehicle platforms are equipped with BORDLINE M converters (Alstom, Adtranz, AnsaldoBreda, Bombardier, Brookville, CNR, Durmazlar, Inekon, Intamin, Istanbul Ulasim, Stadler Rail, Siemens, Vossloh, etc.).
The product portfolio is completed with additional small converters powered
by low-voltage sources. Special customized design, other input voltages and
output power levels are available on request.
Key product features
- Compactness and lightweight
- Standardized modules (Power Electronic Building Blocks)
- Robust and rugged design
- Roof or under-floor mounting
- With or without galvanic separation
- Easy maintenance and excellent service concept
- Flat battery start-up device
- Cooled by a built-in fan, liquid cooling system or natural convection
For further details, please refer to the data sheets in the download section.