The TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-W dual stage transformerless wind inverter offers a unique combination of high efficiency, installer-friendly design and very wide input voltage range ensuring high energy harvesting.
TRIO’s power output is controlled by an external signal. The inverter has high speed and precise algorithm for following the external signal variations to maximize the total energy harvested.
Efficiency at all output levels
The inverter has new features including a special built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system.TRIO requires an external control signal. This can be made using 15/25kW-WIND-INTERFACE.
It is a sealed unit to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
The TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-W is compatible with ABB's 15/25kW-WIND-INTERFACE.
- True tree-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Wide input voltage range
- Transformerless technology
- Field-selectable grid standard settings
- Flexible data monitoring options to view inverter performance
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability