ABB’s industrial Cyber Security Workplace allows customers to securely automate the routine and most fundamental security maintenance tasks for their plant, ensuring without impacts to safety, process or availability that the DCS is updated in a consistent and timely basis. Cyber Security Workplace provides operators with unprecedented control and visibility into patch level, the frequency of backups and critical hardening measures, reducing cyber risk to process control networks globally.
Cyber Security Workplace provides a suite of security applications that offers our customers a roadmap to achieve improved reliability and automate efforts to utilize the latest cyber security tools and techniques.
- Reduces internal labor required to maintain and update system security by an estimated 24 hours per month
- Provides greater visibility to through automated security status reporting
- Minimizes risk of updates not being completed on a timely basis
- Reduces risk of potential operational impacts from manual application of an unapproved patch
- Supports international standards and national regulations by adopting best practices for hardening, backup, and patching