OPTIMAX® for smart charging helps facilities that install EV charging infrastructure to meet grid limits, minimize grid extensions, avoid peaks and reduce energy cost and ensure safe operations.
- Avoid costly and extensive grid extensions
- Meet grid limits
- Avoid peak consumption at prime times
- Reduce cost of energy consumed by charging vehicles
- Ensure safe operations
- Reduce the cost for power and energy, when installing and operating charging stations.
− Reduce CAPEX: decrease grid connection cost when installing charging infrastructure, avoid exceed grid capacity
− Reduce OPEX: Better distribute energy consumption while charging electric vehicles to avoid peaks and high price times
- No manual interaction for delivering