Production management covers all operational functions that deal with the manufacturing of customer products in a paper mill. It can handle the most complex production process involving multiple mills and multistage product routes and uses optimized production schedules and real-time information to control and streamline the manufacturing process.
The solution provides full genealogy of both intermediate products and finished goods. It offers a complete history of the production including all production steps, re-classification actions and warehouse transfers.
- Executing production plans optimally – Production management executes production plans optimally avoiding under/overproduction and returning immediate feedback to production planning department.
- Reducing working capital – Less raw material inventories, work in process (WIP) and finished goods inventories.
- Improving cash-flow – Deliveries will be “on-time” and “full”.
- Improving visibility – There is a full visibility to production and Production Management provides full and complete product genealogy.
- More streamlined operations – Production management covers all common production functions in a paper mill. Configurable displays with predefined user defaults ensure that all relevant information is always near to hand.
- Lifecycle cost savings – Production management is scalable from covering a simple production line to a very complicated set of production lines. A fully productized solution enables short implementation projects. Continuous version upgrades keeps the solution up to date over its entire lifecycle.
Production management covers
- Order Processing
- Production Planning
- Jumbo Reel Tracking
- Roll Production Tracking
- Sheet Production Tracking
- Pulp Production
- Warehouse Operations
- Delivery and Load Planning
- Loading Operations
- Material Management