L&W Bendtsen Tester combines rapid routine measuring with high precision, in accordance with both traditional and new test standards. The Bendtsen method has long been a well known method for measuring the roughness of paper grades, from newsprint to liner.
- Ease of use:
– Auto-start, a photocell detects the presence of a sample and automatically initiates a measurement sequence, thus allowing hands-free operation measurements
– Large touch screen for good overview
– Intuitve user interface
– Auto-cycling function that permits continuous measurements
- Quick measurements:
– Time saving with automatic moving of measuring head and pre-set measuring time
- Accurate measurements:
– High level of reproducibility with traceable calibration of the pressure transmitter and flow meter. Traceable nozzles included.
– Barometric pressure compensation for improved precision
– The fully automatic measurement sequence prevents any errors, or poor reproducibility caused by differences in instrument handling.