The future of self-service, powered by augmented reality
AR simplifies complex maintenance procedures into easy-to-understand visual guides. Once you download the preview app, you will access the interactive guided procedures by scanning a 7cm x 5cm (2.75” x 1.97”) physical marker, which is placed on the scanner or a flat horizontal surface. This will also set the AR model position and 3D workspace within the active environment.
This app contains two sets of procedures for the NP800 scanner:
- NP800 overlaid model procedures are intended for use with a physical NP800 scanner. It produces a full-size 3D AR model that will be overlaid on the physical scanner with step-by-step guidance on a procedure.
- NP800 table-top model procedures are for use without a physical NP800 scanner. Scanning the marker creates a 3D workspace and overlay of the AR model with the same step-by-step guidance.
The following sample NP800 scanner maintenance scenarios are available through this preview app:
- DC Power Supply Replacement
- Cable Carrier Replacement
- Position Encoder Replacement
ABB does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the procedures represented in this demonstration app and may make changes to its content at any time.