ANSI indoor vacuum circuit breaker ADVAC
MV breaker with mechanical actuator (spring mechanism), up to 15 kV, 3000 A, 63 kA.
ADVAC breakers are available for many applications, in stationary and drawout versions and have been fully tested to the most recent versions of ANSI C37.04, C37.06,and C37.09. Using "k" factor equals 1 as the test criteria. All models feature embedded poles that attain excellent dielectric and thermal capabilities as well as provide superior protection against outside influences.
- Medium voltage motor starting applications
- Capacitor switching
- Retrofit applications to replace existing circuit breakers in repetitive duty applications
- Stored energy operating mechanism with mechanical anti-pumping device supplied as standard
- Fixed and withdrawable versions with front operating mechanism
- Circuit breaker racking-in and racking-out with the door closed