The Compact Control Builder is a powerful tool for creating control solutions and re-usable control libraries for ABB's AC 800M. Based on the Windows®-based environment, the software offers a wide range of control functionality for AC 800M including integration of ABB Drives and Motor Starters.
From binary logic to advanced regulatory control, from discrete process signals to high-level process objects. Supporting standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages, Compact Control Builder is the tool for engineering the control code and the hardware layout of AC 800M. It creates logic, sequential and analog control-intensive automation solutions for all existing controllers in the automation system to be handled in one database.
The Compact Control Builder AC 800M 6.0.0-3 is now released. More information to come.
Below features and benefits was introduced in earlier version Compact Control Builder AC 800M 6.0.0-1
Further enhanced availability:
• Improved fail over handling for redundant controllers, when low level software exceptions are detected.
• Modbus RTU Redundancy at Application Level.
• Software support for AC 800M controller PM858. PM858 is the lowest performance redundant controller, and is a perfect fit for smaller process applications where high availability is a must.
Improved lifecycle support:
• Support for more S100 I/O boards.
• Support for Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise as well as continued support for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Server 2008.
• Support for Microsoft Office 2016.