Freelance Fingerprint or diagnostic analysis of the performance of the control system
Identify possible defects or deficiencies, which could impede the process control system availability, reliability or operational performance.
is a follow-up service on the Benchmark. The same KPIs and data is automatically collected for a fully automated analysis of the configuration and performance and compared to system requirements and best practices.
A Freelance Fingerprint includes a validation of following items:
- Software Installation for fulfillment of installation requirements
- Controller Configuration and Performance including configuration of memory, network buffers, time synchronization and redundancy
- Performance data, such as memory utilization, CPU load and temperature, time deviation
- Computer Hardware Configuration and Performance including processor, memory or hard disks
- Computer Software Configuration and Performance including Microsoft Windows® customization settings and tuning parameters
- Computer Network Configuration and Performance including network configuration parameters and load data
- Essential Security Settings including basic defensive measures, such as anti-virus software, firewall and Windows® updates
The Freelance Fingerprint goes far beyond problem detection and briefing the results. For each finding Freelance Fingerprint Report provides an individual
- technical explanation
- severity evaluation
- operational impact assessment
- recommendation for actions and
- documentation references.
- Sophisticated report simplifies management decision process by focusing on high impact opportunities for improvement
- Improvement plan provides clear path to quickly closing performance gaps
- Provides a solid foundation for continuous improvement based on data analysis methodology.