My Control System is a valuable source for maintenance information and for enhancement of the control system and provides ready answers to frequently asked questions, thus reducing the effort spent looking for information and shortening software delivery times. All relevant ABB control system information is in one place and just a couple of mouse clicks away. A basic version of My Control System (limited access) will be provided to all ABB control system customers.
Automation Sentinel subscribers will enjoy premium access, which includes features such as software downloads, access to validated security updates and documentation already filtered for each system.
Basic access and features in My Control System available for all ABB control system users:
- My system licenses / Automation Sentinel status
- System details page
- Access to subscriptions and software licenses of the installed control system(s)
- System Scan: automated collection of control system data with software tool, analyzed and presented as an overview of system performance, software and lifecycle status.
- System Benchmark: comprehensive diagnostic analysis of the control system showing the system status and highlighting deviations and potential risks in a “traffic light” format (green, yellow, or red)Key Performance Indicator (KPI) violations are accompanied by short text explanations.
- Cyber security related information, recommendations and downloads
- Contact information of designated ABB Service organization
- My safety reports / My product alerts
- Available training courses
Premium access for systems covered with valid Automation Sentinel subscription:
- Software maintenance for the current version of installed software products, including service packs, patches and updates.
- Software upgrades: access to new software versions of installed control system (depending on Automation Sentinel level)
- Cyber Security Premium: Validation results and downloadable qualified third party security updates from Microsoft / McAfee ePO policies/ Symantec definition files
- Documentation pre-filtered for installation: User manuals, data sheets, product updates