My Control System is a valuable source for maintenance information and for enhancement of the control system and provides ready answers to frequently asked questions, thus reducing the effort spent looking for information and shortening software delivery times. All relevant ABB control system information is in one place and just a couple of mouse clicks away. A basic version of My Control System (limited access) will be provided to all ABB customers.
Automation Sentinel subscribers will enjoy premium access, which includes features such as software downloads, access to validated security updates and documentation already filtered for each system.
Basic access and features in My Control System available for all ABB control system users:
- My system licences / Automation Sentinel status
- System details page
- Access to subscriptions and software licenses of the installed control system(s)
- System Scan: automated collection of control system data with software tool, analyzed and presented as an overview of system performance, software and lifecycle status.
- System Benchmark: comprehensive diagnostic analysis of the control system showing the system status and highlighting deviations and potential risks in a “traffic light” format (green, yellow, or red)Key Performance Indicator (KPI) violations are accompanied by short text explanations.
- Cyber security related information, recommendations and downloads
- Contact information of designated ABB Service organization
- My safety reports / My product alerts
- Available training courses
Premium access for systems covered with valid Automation Sentinel program agreement:
- Software maintenance and upgrades: access to security updates and patches, service packs, new control system software versions (depending on Automation Sentinel level)
- Cyber Security Premium: Validation results and downloadable qualified third party security updates from Microsoft / McAfee ePO policies/Symantec definition files
- Documentation pre-filtered for installation: User manuals, data sheets, product updates
Price incentives for users with Automation Sentinel agreement when ordering these services:
- System Fingerprint: Advanced diagnostic analysis of the performance of the control system to quickly close performance gaps. KPI violations are listed with detailed descriptions, explanations, findings, impacts, specific corrective actions, recommendations, and document references.
- System assessment: detailed and comprehensive inspection evaluation of critical areas that affect system performance, including hardware, software and firmware, system and Ethernet communications, and current maintenance practices. The Assessment report presents the evaluated findings and gives detailed interpretation and further recommendations in order to reach maximum system performance.
- Web Tech Talks: Live, interactive web sessions for advanced users focusing on technical topics
- Expert Workshops: Gain extensive knowledge about control systems, design principles, best practices and methodology