UNITROL 1010 and UNITROL 1020 are for generators and motors with exciters up to an output of 50 megawatts.
- Compact and robust AVR for excitation current up to 20 A
- Separate communication and control processors
- Wide range of built-in control software functions
- Ethernet-based fieldbus interface
- Wide range of power input voltage, for AC and DC input
- Flexible and freely configurable measurements and inputs/outputs (I/Os)
Wide range of applications
- Land-based power plants based on diesel engines, gas or steam turbines and hydro turbines
- Marine: electrical propulsion and auxiliary supply
- Traction: diesel electric locomotives
- Wind: based on direct connected synchronous machines
- Synchronous motors
UNITROL 1000 products are designed for compliance with worldwide grid codes, guaranteeing reliable control of the machine, even during heavy failure conditions on the network. In addition, UNITROL 1000 products set an easy-operation benchmark for automatic voltage regulators. PC-based commissioning, using the SW CMT1000, enables the customer to shorten commissioning times and focus on rapid troubleshooting.