IEC indoor SF6 gas circuit breaker HD4/R
Smooth and reliable low-duty protection
HD4/R circuit breakers can be used in all medium voltage secondary distribution systems and MV/LV transformer substations, in factories, industrial workshops and the services sector. Thanks to installation (on request) of the self-supplied PR521 microprocessor-based overcurrent release, HD4/R circuit breakers are suitable for use in unmanned MV/LV transformer substations without auxiliary power supply.
- Medium voltage gas circuit breakers with lateral mechanical actuator (spring mechanism) for secondary distribution up to 36 kV, 1250 A, 25 kA.
- The compact medium voltage SF6 circuit-breaker solution for low-duty distribution
- Increased safety and protection thanks to optional SF6 low-pressure signaling device and interlocks
- Easy and fast installation as a result of the optional integrated solution: onboard-tested relay and current sensors/trasformers
- Ideal solution for metal-clad switchgear
- Modular spring-operated mechanical actuator ensuring easy operation even without auxiliary supply
- Interchangeable with VD4/R
- Performs fast operating cycle
- Suitable for single-step and back-to-back capacitor switching