Medium Voltage circuit breaker designed for distribution systems up to 15 kV, 2000 A, 25 kA.
These circuit breakers are of live tank design. The vacuum interrupters are housed in hollow porcelain insulators filled with SF6/Nitrogen gas at 0.5 bar above atmospheric pressure to safeguard against condensation. The operating mechanism is housed in a weather proof cabinet and is available in two versions:
- Magnetic Actuator Drive
- Spring Operated Mechanism
- Porcelain clad construction suitable for outdoor applications
- Operating mechanism available in two options – spring drive or magnetic actuator drive
- Suitable for auto closure duty cycle of “O-0.3sec-CO-3min-CO” and “CO-15sec-CO”
- Simple installation – structure mounted with option of extension.
ABB Connect Partner Hub
ABB Connect Partner Hub is a dynamic online community and offers multiple valuable services for our customers.