ConVac vacuum contactor is suitable to switch motors and to control electrical circuits, for a wide variety of applications where high number of operations are required.
They are suitable to operate motors, transformers, capacitor banks and fitted with proper fuses, for circuits with fault levels up to 50kA.
- Fast answer to customer change in specification
- Flexible installation and easy connections
- Easy to customize, reduce up to 80% customization time
- Reduced engineering needs
- Optimize panel dimensions and cost
- Operative in extreme conditions
- Common and fast assembly of accessories for both 7,2kV and 12kV with no adjustments
- Rated at up to 12kV, 400A, 6 kA unfused; 50kA with SCPD (normal fuses)
- One multistandard product for 7,2kV: suitable for IEC62271-106, UL347 and CSA C22.2 standards
- 7,2kV and 12kV units mechanically interchangeable and with all electrical connections plug and socket with embedded terminal box to save up to 40% of wiring time
- Higher dielectric performances above IEC, UL, CSA standard requirements and according GOST R 52565 2006 (power frequency increased more than to 50% compared to standard IEC requirement)
- Operative condition from -30°C up to 55°C