ANSI indoor current-limiting fuse CLC
Full range capacitor fuse
The CLC fuse is a full range (partial range for 4.3/2.5 kV ratings) current-limiting, non-disconnecting capacitor fuse, 1.2-4.3 kV, rated continuous current 25-175 A.
- Capable to control full range of overload currents (except 4.3/2.5 kV ratings)
- The interrupting capacity on CLC fuses is more than adequate to protect in majority of applications
- Significantly reduces maximum expected value of short circuit currents that increase isolation life time
- Fuse voltage ratings of 1.2 kV, 1.8 kV, 2.5 kV, 3.0 kV and 4.3/2.5 kV
- Designed for indoor use or in an enclosure, protected from outdoor weather conditions