IEC current limiting back-up fuse CEF-S
The CEF-S medium voltage fuses are used to protect distribution transformers, where superior performance of fuses is requested for fault currents within 100 ms
Fuse-links type CEF-S are designed for fast acting protection of distribution transformers, extending protection over transformer low voltage terminals.
- Superior performance versus standard fuses ensuring faster protection in case of low fault currents
- Continuous protection and reliable operation guaranteed by robust design and compliance with newest IEC standards
- Compatibility with other ABB products provides fast and accurate product selection
- Outdoor sealing included in standard version, designed and tested for harsh conditions
- Rated voltages 6/12 kV – 30/40.5 kV with rated currents of 6.3 A - 63 A
- For indoor and outdoor applications.
- Designed and type tested acc. to IEC 60282-1.
- Top level breaking performance with currents up to 63 kA r.m.s.
- Striker 80 N (medium type)
- Equipped with Temperature Control Unit – additional protection against thermal stresses in small enclosures