The SACO 64D4 is a self-contained microprocessor-based annunciator unit with 64 alarm channels. It is used in a variety of applications to supervise alarm and signalling contacts in power plants, substations and industrial process installations. The alarm unit is also approved for use in offshore installations and marine applications. Further, the annunciator unit can be used in any application where on/off signals are to be supervised.
The annunciator unit provides immediate fault recognition, fault identification and visual and audible alarm in an abnormal process situation. The annunciator unit also provides a means for subsequent fault analyses, which means that corrective measures can be carried out without delay and you maintain full control of the process.
The annunciator units can be used as independent stand-alone units, or several units can be interconnected and connected to printers, terminals, etc., to form complete supervision, event sequence reporting and data acquisition systems. The maximum annunciator system capacity is 560 channels in one system and the resolution of the time marking is 10 milliseconds.
- Self-contained microprocessor-based annunciator unit with 64 alarm channels
- Sixteen output relays: 14 for group realarms, one for an audible device and one for the self-supervision system
- Small and large stand-alone annunciator applications
- Large centralized or distributed annunciator systems with event reporting
- High immunity to electrical and electromagnetic interference