Feeder protection REF611
REF611 is a dedicated feeder protection relay designed for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of utility substations and industrial power systems.
The feeder protection relay REF611 can be supplied either with directional or non-directional overcurrent and earth-fault protection. Directional earth-fault protection is mainly used in isolated neutral or compensated networks, whereas the non-directional earth fault protection is intended for directly or low-impedance earthed neutral networks.
- Pre-configured functions for feeder protection application
- The relays are delivered pre-configured and factory-tested to shorten engineering and commissioning time
- Self-healing communication based on HSR/PRP using an optional second Ethernet bus
- The compact design makes it suitable for both new and retrofit installations
- Withdrawable plug-in unit design for swift installation and testing
- Directional or non-directional overcurrent and earth-fault protection for feeders
- Powerful and user-friendly web-browser-based human machine interface (HMI) including input/output (I/O) matrix with visual selections
- Application-specific standard configurations resulting in a shorter relay setup and commissioning time
- Supports IEC 61850 Editions 1 and 2, including binary GOOSE messaging
- Pre-configured solutions for utility distribution and industrial applications