FT-14D Digital Flexitest™ Switch
The innovative test switch for digital switchgear with sensors
The FT-14D is an innovative test switch for digital switchgear using low energy current and voltage sensors. The FT-14D incorporates a passive electronic module on the rear providing RJ45 connections to the relays and sensors. The FT-14D is designed with the same front interface as the standard Flexitest Switch.
Monitoring and testing for digital switchgear incorporating current and voltage sensors.
- Easy to use - plug and play connections with clearly defined labels for commissioning, testing, and measuring of the relays and current/voltage sensors
- Safety and protection - small objects (>1mm) and dripping water protection, together with low energy (mV) through the test switch removing any shock hazards
- Increased efficiency - capable of simultaneous testing of current and voltage circuits
- Easy to install - connect and disconnect: rear plug-in RJ45 connectors labeled for each phase
- FT-14D Switch meets ANSI/ IEEE Standard C37.90 and is ESD proven for added security
- Connects to low energy current and voltage sensors (millivolts)
- No current transformer (CT) shorting required
- Two pole options available – 12 potential and 2 current (terminals 13 and 14 for an optional ground CT) or 14 potential poles
- Color-coded and lamicoid labeled front handles for easy identification of circuits for testing