REF615 is a dedicated feeder protection and control relay for protection, control, measurement and supervision of overhead lines and cable feeders in utility and industrial power distribution systems, including radial, looped and meshed distribution networks, with or without distributed power generation.
Compact and versatile solution for utility and industrial power distribution systems with integration of protection, control, monitoring and supervision in one relay.
- Extensive range of protection and control functionality, either with sensors or conventional instrument transformers
- Ready-made standard configurations for fast and easy setup with tailoring capabilities
- Withdrawable plug-in unit design for swift installation and testing
- Large graphical display for showing customizable SLDs, accessible either locally or through an easy-to-use web-browser-based HMI
- Extensive life-cycle services
- Directional and non-directional overcurrent and earth-fault protection, voltage, frequency and power based protection and measurement functionality
- Extensive earth-fault protection portfolio with unique multi-frequency admittance-based protection for higher sensitivity and selectivity
- Optional advanced and fast fault location of short circuits and earth faults, arc protection and high-speed outputs
- Supports IEC 61850 Editions 1 and 2, including HSR and PRP, GOOSE messaging and IEC 61850-9-2 LE for less wiring and supervised communication
- IEEE 1588 V2 for high-accuracy time synchronization and maximum benefit of substation-level Ethernet communication
- Supports Modbus, DNP3 and IEC 60870-5-103 communication protocols