Feeder protection and control REF630 IEC
Flexibility and high functionality for feeder protection and control applications
REF630 is a comprehensive feeder management relay for protection, control, measurement and supervision in utility and industrial power distribution systems, including radial, looped and meshed distribution networks, with or without distributed generation. REF630 is also ideal for feeder bay control.
- REF630 has been designed to be the main protection for overhead lines and cable feeders.
- Freely configurable functionality to meet application specific requirements
- Extensive functionality and scalable hardware for the most demanding applications
- All-in-one solution with integration of protection, control, monitoring and supervision in one relay
- Large integrated or detached HMI with user configurable push buttons, making it easy to use
- Extensive life cycle services
- Wide range of protection, control and supervision functionality for feeder protection
- Extensive earth-fault protection portfolio with unique multifrequency admittance-based protection for higher sensitivity and selectivity
- Advanced and fast fault location of short circuits and earth-faults
- 8 RTD/mA inputs and 4 mA outputs
- Supports native IEC 61850 Edition 1, including GOOSE messaging for less wiring and supervised communication
- Supports DNP3 (TCP/IP) and IEC 60870-5-103