Throughout a project, there may be complications of interfacing with multiple vendors during procurement, engineering, and execution, along with challenges to mitigate risk. ABB, as a market leader delivering electrification solutions for project applications, is able to address these by leveraging its comprehensive product portfolio and third party offerings.
On a daily basis, ABB offers a combination of products and services to customers. Product packaging has been developed to further enhance the offering to our customers by providing a seamless integration of multiple product elements.
Undertaking project execution under a single commercial agreement, with a common project management umbrella providing coordination and interface engineering between the products, helps accelerate the project energization time and reduce total project cost.
ABB can offer electrification solutions compliant to all major global codes and standards in any of the following, but not limited to market segments:
- Chemicals, oil & gas
- Minerals and mining
- Data centers
- From design to delivery, single point of contact
- Single contract for the entire package, reducing requirements for multiple commercial agreements
- Customer risk mitigation
- Cost-effective supply and project management
- Shorter startup / commissioning time
- Access to the comprehensive ABB product portfolio
- Global footprint