Using a dedicated project management model and a single commercial agreement, we combine products and services from the broader ABB global portfolio into a single sustainable solution.
This unique approach directly addresses common project challenges— from procurement to execution and equipment energization.
With ABB taking responsibility for the technical coordination and interface engineering among all the solution elements offered, this model ensures that when the equipment is delivered on site, the installation and energization period is greatly reduced, which minimizes the risk profile for our customers.
As most of the equipment and services offered is supplied by ABB, our customers have the security of technical compliance to all major global codes and standards. From a commercial perspective, projects are delivered under a single set of terms and conditions, with warranty periods and payment schedules harmonized across the total scope of supply.
ABB integrated packaged solutions include, but are not limited to, medium-voltage GIS switchgear; medium-voltage AIS switchgear; low-voltage switchgear; busduct; compact secondary substations; power management and automation systems; energy storage; as well as site support services, and consulting engineering services.
Product packaging benefits:
- Commercial and execution simplicity via a single product manager and supply contract
- Customer risk mitigation with ABB undertaking equipment selections and compatibility responsibilities
- Reduced installation and energization periods
- Reduced client manpower requirements to procure and execute the project
- Financial and schedule predictabilities
- ABB product and services acceptance across all major global markets and segments