UniGear ZS1 is the ABB mainline switchgear for primary distribution up to 24 kV, 4 000 A, 50 kA.
The switchgear is manufactured worldwide and there are more than 200,000 panels currently installed.
UniGear ZS1 is used to distribute electric power in a variety of demanding applications such as on off-shore platforms, in container or cruise ships, in mines as well as in utility substations, power plants or chemical plants.
Panels are available as a single busbar, double busbar, back-to-back or double level solution.
Rated voltage up to 24 kV; rated feeder current up to 4 000 A; rated short time current up to 50 kA/3s
- ABB mainline switchgear for primary distribution up to 24 kV, 4 000 A, 50 kA
- Manufactured and supported on six continents
- Approved for use in special applications such as marine, seismic and nuclear
- Variety of demanding applications
- Standards: IEC, CSA, GOST, GB/DL
- Design: LSC-2B, PM
- Internal arc class: A FLR
- Highly customized versions available
- Switchgear can be back to wall installed
- Available in Digital version