ZX1.2 is part of ABBs successful ZX family of gas-insulated indoor switchgears for primary distribution level. The three-phase encapsulated, arc-resistant switchgear is equipped with separate gas-filled busbar and circuit breaker compartments.
The stainless steel gas tanks protect all high voltage parts inside permanently from soiling, humidity, entry of foreign bodies and other environmental influences resulting in a very reliable and practically maintenance-free switchgear. All switching devices are motor-operated and can be controlled remotely.
All panels are routine-tested and gas-filled in the factory. The use of plug-in busbar connections enables safe, fast and easy installation without the need for special tools.
- Rated voltage up to 36 (40.5) kV
- Rated normal current up to 2500 A
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 31.5 kA
- Maximum operator safety thanks to arc-resistant design
- Reliable operation and maximum availability
- Fast installation thanks to plug-in technology
- Arc-resistant design (AFLR)
- Single busbar
- Vacuum circuit breaker type VD4X
- Plug-in busbar connection
- Inner cone cable termination system with a high cable connection point
- Customized low voltage compartment offers ample space for mounting of protection and control devices
- Optional pressure relief to the outside of the switchgear room