Single-phase and two-phase GIS for railway power supply 50 Hz, up to 27.5 kV, 2500 A, 31.5 kA
ZX1.5-R, part of ABB's well-known ZX1 series, brings to railway AC system maximum flexibility, a high level of operator and system safety, reliability of power supply, easy service and cost effectiveness.
ZX1.5 R power range
- Rated operational voltage 27.5 and 2x27.5 kV, rated current 2500 A, rated frequency 50 Hz.
- Easy to adapt and integrate to current and voltage client requirements
- Minimum space required
- Easy to install in containers or below ground
- No SF6 gas handling on site, reduced risk of human errors, short erection and limited HV tests during the commissioning phase
- Easy to combine thanks to plug and socket panel to panel connections
- Modular, compact and flexible design with plug-in technology
- Arc resistant design, classified AFLR 31.5 kA, 1 second, according to IEC 62271-200
- Single busbar system, for single- and two- phase 25kV system applications, derived from proven three-phase standard panels from ABB's ZX family
- Vacuum switching technology with proven VD4 operating mechanism
- “Sealed for life” SF6 insulated panel
- Busbar and circuit breaker compartments each monitored by a density sensor