AC500 Engineering is fully integrated into Automation Builder and covers the configuration, programming, debugging and diagnosis for ABB’s AC500 PLCs and AC500 safety PLCs.
AC500 Engineering covers all IEC 61131-3 programming languages and delivers additional productivity features such as
- integration with ABB Drives and CP600 control panels
- object-oriented programming of AC500 V3 CPUs
- project comparison
- interfaces for data exchange with external tools
- programming in C++
- scripting for automating configuration and programming tasks
- flexible configuration allowing to use one PLC application with various hardware configurations
- wide range of debugging, simulation and online diagnosis features.
Various AC500 libraries are available to facilitate and speed up your programming tasks - reaching from communication via motion control to application-specific libraries. To learn more, please see the AC500 libraries offering.
For AC500 there is an increasing number of features available that can be used by obtaining additional licenses, e.g. further communication protocols. To learn more, please see the AC500 license features site.
In addition, a rich set of application examples helps you to quickly solve almost any automation challenge.