ABB Automation Builder is the integrated software suite for machine builders and system integrators wanting to automate their machines and systems in a productive way. Combining the tools required for configuring, programming, debugging and maintaining automation projects, Automation Builder addresses the largest single cost element of most of today's industrial automation projects: time spent on working with software.
- ABB Automation Builder covers the engineering of AC500 PLCs, AC500 safety PLCs, CP600 control panels, drives and motion.
- Automation Builder is available for download from this website. A convenient setup helps to configure the installation. It also handles license registration, maintenance and updates of the software.
- Automation Builder is available in Basic (free), Standard and Premium editions fitting the needs of small projects and managing the challenges of many and large projects for OEMs and system integrators.
- Automation Builder is immediately available by using the incorporated 30-day test license.
- To learn more, please see Automation Builder Platform and Software pages.