Predictable performance for your operations: Condition monitoring systems based on AC500.
Optimize your assets with a condition monitoring system (CMS) using the proven AC500 PLC platform. The FM502 module helps you to improve your operations resulting in greater efficiency and higher reliability while minimizing service and operating costs. Build dedicated stand-alone or control integrated CMS solutions with the modular AC500 PLC platform.
- Condition monitoring and fast protection (vibration, current, voltage, speed/encoder).
- FM502-CMS function module needs to be connected with terminal base TF5x1 for direct interfacing to CPU, communication modules, other I/O.
- PM592 CPU to be used on same TF5x1 (data storage, signal processing or communication, C-code interface for own diagnosis algorithms, 4GB flash disk for fingerprints, indicator trending).
- 128 MB local user memory.
- 16 analog inputs, all synchronously sampled; configurable as IEPE or +-10V.
- Per channel 50k samples/s, 24bit ADC, per channel adjustable sampling, start, stop, trigger.
- Encoder inputs (5V or 24V) up to 300 kHz, 2 counters; 12 modes, including absolute SSI (1 MHz).
- Compact WAV files delivered automatically to CPU, including synchronized encoder signals.
- Input values always available for fast protection in CPU I/O image (also if no measurement is running).
- Included in Automation Builder: configuration, libraries for CMS control and WAV file handling.
- Technical description download package: "AC500 FM502-CMS installation package - signal processing library".