The Aztec 600 low range manganese analyzer provides a very low limit of detection of just 0.001 ppm (1 ppb) to enable accurate monitoring of manganese levels in treated waters.
Featuring ABB's intuitive menu-driven software and the unique self-cleaning Aztec fluid handling system, users benefit from an analyser that is both simple-to-operate and maintain.
Users benefits from:
– Analysis of up to 3 sample streams
– Automatic 2-point calibration
– Automatic background color compensation
– Automatic sample dilution to maximize range
– Self-cleaning measurement system
– Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
– Data logging and graphical process trending
– Full audit trail capability
– Secure data archiving to SD Card