The Navigator 500 Sodium analyzer is available as a single stream analyzer or as multi-stream version; enabling up to three different sample streams to be measured.
Featuring a separate sensor section and transmitter, the Navigator 500 Sodium gives users the option of adding up to four single-stream or one multi-stream wet-section to one transmitter, enabling measurement of samples from different measuring points. This not only offers an economic and compact solution, but allows operators to mix and match other parameters within the Navigator 500 range to reduce installation footprint and cost.
- Measure up to 3 different sample streams using a single analyzer
- Automatic electrode regeneration ensures electrode sensitivity when measuring trace sodium levels
- Low reagent consumption and novel design with no moving parts reduces maintenance requirements and minimizes cost of ownership
- Automatic calibration minimizes manual intervention and ensures accuracy
- Grab sample facility enables unattended analysis of manually collected samples
- Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
- Data logging and graphical process trending
- Full audit trail capability
- Secure data archiving to SD Card or USB Stick