The modern interface allows for role-based configurations and users can choose to view information by sample, position, time, or instrument. The measured values are compiled, and the statistics analyzed, in real-time.
Results can be exported to external mill-wide systems and integrated with ABB Quality Data Management and/or ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Execution System to enable lab information to be included with other key process indicators.
- View information by role type
- Compare differences in up to four properties simultaneously
- Configure and store report templates
- Easily integrate with ABB systems and/or export to mill-wide systems
- Serial or Ethernet interfaces with L&W or third-party lab instruments, as well as L&W Autoline