Power distribution solutions for utility and industry, covering also highly demanding applications, such as data centers, oil and gas, mining, marine and nuclear power. A wide choice of products designed as per IEC, ANSI, CSA, ENA, GB, GOST and other standards.
The UniGear family of switchgear and motor control centers for primary distribution offer a unique opportunity by freely combining different types of panels (UniGear ZS1, UniGear 550, UniGear 500R and UniGear MCC) in to the same switchgear, giving highest flexibility while optimizing footprint. The new intelligent UniGear Digital concept maximises your benefits by using sensors and IEC 61850 based technologies.
The ZS8.4 completes the switchgear portfolio for low-end primary applications. This compact switchgear is tested according to IEC 62271-200 and also IEC 62271-202 for applications in concrete station.
For secondary applications, the highly innovative UniSec range of switchgear offers standardized modules and panels with fused switch-disconnectors and circuit breakers, also with dedicated SmartGrid solutions.
The famous SafeGear arc resistant range of switchgear, meeting ANSI and IEEE requirements, is now extended with the enhanced SafeGear HD high duty version up to 63 kA.
Dedicated switchgear versions designed for the requirements of emerging markets are available in India and China.
- Ratings up to 36 kV IEC, 40,5 kV GB and 27 kV ANSI; a dedicated 46 kV IEC UniGear ZS3.2 switchgear version
- Rated currents up to 4000 A / 50 kA and 3000 A / 63 kA
- Products for all kinds of applications, on land and at sea
- Designed for highest operational reliability and personal safety
- Intelligent solutions for SmartGrids, ready for the future
- High degree of material recycling gives low environmental impact
- A global network of factories and service units for your support