Power distribution solutions for utility and industry, covering also highly demanding applications, such as data centers, oil and gas, mining, marine and nuclear power. A wide choice of products designed as per IEC, ANSI, CSA, ENA, GB, GOST and other standards.
The UniGear family of IEC switchgear and motor control centers for primary distribution offer a unique opportunity by freely combining different types of panels (UniGear ZS1, UniGear 550, UniGear 500R and UniGear MCC) in to the same switchgear, giving the highest flexibility while optimizing footprint. The new intelligent UniGear Digital solution maximizes benefits by using sensors and IEC 61850 based technologies.
The ZS8.4 completes the IEC switchgear portfolio for low-end primary applications. This compact switchgear is tested according to IEC 62271-200 and also IEC 62271-202 for applications in concrete station.
For secondary applications, the highly innovative UniSec range of IEC switchgear offers standardized modules and panels with fused switch-disconnectors and circuit breakers, also with dedicated Smart Grid solutions.
For applications requiring ANSI switchgear, ABB has a full line of metal-clad and arc-resistant switchgear available. For arc-resistant applications, ABB’s famous SafeGear® line features ratings up to 4000 A, 63 kA at 5 and 15 kV with the smallest footprint available in the industry. Projects with tight space constraints will benefit greatly from ReliaGear® ND, ABB’s narrow-design platform, which features a 26-inch wide, two-high, stacked breaker frame design at 5 and 15 kV. Standard metal-clad switchgear is offered with the Advance® platform featuring current ratings up to 50kA and 4000A.
Dedicated switchgear versions designed for the requirements of emerging markets are available in India and China.
- Product scope:
- IEC Ratings up to 36 kV, 40,5 kV GB and a dedicated 46 kV UniGear ZS3.2 switchgear version
- ANSI voltage ratings up to 27 kV with currents up to 4000 A / 50 kA and 4000 A / 63 kA
- Products for all kinds of applications, on land and at sea
- Designed for the highest operational reliability and personnel safety
- Intelligent solutions for Smart Grids, ready for the future
- High degree of material recycling gives low environmental impact
- A global network of factories and service units for your support