Freelance Operations, is the standard operator interface or HMI for the Freelance DCS. It meets all standard requirements relating to process operation at an attractive price. With Freelance 2019 up to four monitors can be connected to a single operator workplace.
Freelance Operations, the HMI for the Freelance DCS, is based on Microsoft Windows as a graphical user interface. It enhances the ease of use and the performance of process operation. In the 2019 version, Freelance Operations received various improvements in terms of the User Interface and User Experience.
The new Freelance Operations leans on the High Performance HMI style while making sure that experienced users from former Freelance versions still feel confident. Amongst other things, Freelance Operations offers the following HMI options:
- Clearly structured faceplates for operator interventions, which can also be combined as required in group displays
- Freelance Operations expands its multi monitor support up to four monitors on one workplace
- Trend displays including historical data and long-term archiving
- Alarm pages for specific plant areas, sequence control
- Displays, shift logs, event logs and data archiving
HMI configuration is fully integrated in Freelance Engineering, which saves engineering effort.