Advant Controller 160 for Advant Master DCS
Support and migration of ABB Advant Controller 160 for Advant Master DCS, a proven system for turbine control and protection for gas, steam and hydro turbines.
The wide range of Advant Controller 160 references includes Combined Cycle power stations delivered by Alstom and former ABB Stal, now Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery.
Advant Controller 160 provides powerful features:
- Logic and sequence control
- Regulatory and supervisory control
- Calculations and process optimization
- Recording of alarms and events
- Open interfaces to other systems via serial lines like Modbus, SERCOS, and Siemens 3964R
- Password protection for application and engineering access
- Scalable redundancy
ABB maximizes your system investment and provides an evolution path forward for your ABB DCS. This is achieved by designing control systems for continuous evolution and by providing service offerings that extend the life cycle and improve the availability and performance of systems in the ABB portfolio and beyond.
Read more about the evolution path for Advant Controller 160.