Multibus Console for Advant MOD 300 DCS
Migration of ABB Multibus Console, the first HMI from the 80's for MOD 300 DCS connected through the DCN control network
Introduced in 1984, the operator station was connected to the process stations through the DCN communication network. If offered by that time advanced functions for operator communication, such as:
- Support from 1 to 4 CRTs
- Standard displays
- Curve displays
- User defined process displays
- Effective operator dialogue for manual control
- Alarm and event management and display
- Three different keyboards: an Alphanumeric Keyboard, the Operator Control Panel, and the Page Selector Alarm Panel (PSAP).
- Longtime storage of historic data for curve displays
- Self-diagnostics and display of system status
- Display design "on-line", directly on the screen
- Quick, flexible and secure access to relevant displays and information
ABB maximizes your system investment and provides an evolution path forward for your ABB DCS. This is achieved by designing control systems for continuous evolution and by providing service offerings that extend the life cycle and improve the availability and performance of systems in the ABB portfolio and beyond.
Read more about the evolution path for Multibus Console.