ACH580 ultra-low harmonic drives for HVAC
Environmental control and power quality for increased reliability of your facility
Comfort. It’s something we take for granted in the buildings we live and work in. But comfort requires efficient systems controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning to ensure the air is pure and the temperature is just right. We also need to ensure air quality in the most energy-efficient and cost-effective way – as well as safety – in both normal and critical situations.
For half a century, ABB has been leading the way in optimizing HVAC systems using drive control. The ACH580 ultra-low harmonic drives take care even of the most demanding HVAC applications like data centers or hospitals, where no power disturbances are allowed.
- Power range 4 to 355 kW
- Voltage range 380 to 480 V
- IP21 and IP55 enclosure classes for wall-mounted drives and IP00, IP20 for drive modules
- THDi below 3%
- Voltage boost feature
- Active braking - critical for tunnel ventilation
- All hardware in one package
- HVAC-specific features integrated as standard
- Supports a wide range of communication protocols like Modbus, BACnet and I/O options
- Intuitive control panel with optional Bluetooth capability
- Based on ABB's all-compatible drive platform